HR and payroll services

Do you have employees under contract? Employers? Students? As a civil partnership, we also offer personnel and payroll services. If necessary, we assist in filling out documents for the Labour Office and PFRON.

We undertake to maintain personnel files, compile employee documentation, prepare payrolls, prepare settlement declarations and send them to the Social Insurance Institution.